Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1 Carnage

Looks like I've painted a target on my back. Below is the day's events so far. I'm reporting in Pacific time.

12:07 AM: Bill pinchpunched Jake
2:43 AM: Joleigh pinchpunched Jake
2:45 AM: Joleigh pinchpunched Levi
4:02 AM: Katelyn pinchpunched Jake
4:02 AM: Katelyn pinchpunched Joleigh
4:02 AM: Katelyn pinchpunched Joanna
4:02 AM: Katelyn pinchpunched Jack
4:02 AM: Katelyn pinchpunched Jesse
4:02 AM: Katelyn pinchpunched Hannah
4:02 AM: Katelyn pinchpunched Justin
4:02 AM: Katelyn pinchpunched Levi
4:02 AM: Katelyn pinchpunched Danielle
4:02 AM: Katelyn pinchpunched Andrew
4:02 AM: Katelyn pinchpunched Jason
4:02 AM: Jake pinchpunched Charity
4:02 AM: Jake pinchpunched Danielle
4:02 AM: Jake pinchpunched Zac
4:02 AM: Jake pinchpunched Hannah
4:02 AM: Jake pinchpunched Julie
4:35 AM: Bill pinchpunched Brenda
5:08 AM: Jake pinchpunched Jesse
5:08 AM: Jake pinchpunched Joanna
6:07 AM: Joanna pinchpunched Hannah
6:07 AM: Joanna pinchpunched Justin
6:07 AM: Joanna pinchpunched Levi
6:07 AM: Joanna pinchpunched Joleigh
6:07 AM: Joanna pinchpunched Andrew
6:07 AM: Joanna pinchpunched Danielle
6:07 AM: Joanna pinchpunched Jason
7:35 AM: Joleigh pinchpunched Andrew
7:35 AM: Joleigh pinchpunched Danielle
7:35 AM: Joleigh pinchpunched Justin
7:35 AM: Joleigh pinchpunched Hannah
7:55 AM: Charity pinchpunched Joleigh
8:12 AM: Joanna pinchpunched Jesse
8:59 AM: Julie pinchpunched Charity
1:00 PM: Jesse pinchpunched April
1:00 PM: April pinchpunched Joanna
4:39 PM: Jake pinchpunched Grandpa Krenz

I'll update as the day goes on.

7 comments:

  1. 4:45am I pinch punched Levi (and you:).
    9:35 I pinch punched Andrew, Dani, Justin and Hannah.
    I was pinch punched by Kate and Mom.
    What time counts? When they sent it or when I received it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhh, I just got Jesse ON THE PHONE ~ 10:12 a.m. Somehow, saying the actual words, "pinch-punch", is so much more gratifying than a text message. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joleigh,
    The timing only matters in the event of a simultaneous text. I'm guessing that will be a rare occurrence. Go by the time the text or call was received or sent on your phone. My times might be way off because I am on pacific time but I have an east coast phone number so it's real confusing. I'll fix it later.

    Awesome getting Jesse on the phone. I'm hoping to get Grandpa later today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you actually have to "read" the text for it to be legit???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesse,
    I was only recently made aware of your phone situation and have included a new possible solution for future months (see rules). I do not know if this is the best solution and we may just have to move from the texting option all together for fairness sake. The difficulty there will be forcing people to answer the phone. We could go the opposite way and open it to all mediums of communication. May have to vote on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait! Charity got at 9:55 this morning. Give her a point!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant to say she got ME at 9:55 this morning. Give the girl a point.

    ReplyDelete