Saturday, December 31, 2011

Start of a New Year




As anticipated, the New Years PinchPunch event was one to remember. Many of us cousins were withing a five mile radius of one another and there was bound to be some memorable Pinching and Punching. To my knowledge there was no actual pinching or punching going on but the Schutt clan, I mean...the Kling, Breggeman (sp), Zamora, and company got quite creative with there PinchPunch. So at 12:01, I laid in my bed and lazily pinchpunched Julie, Charity, Zac, Hannah, Katelyn, Levi, Joleigh, Joanna, Danielle, Jason, Andrew, Bill and Jesse. So technically I was victorious. But, due to creativity and me simply getting out done, I'm going to concede to all of those present in the honking vehicles outside of my house at 12:15 Sunday morning! Well done to all of those present at that event. I am truly honored to consider myself a relative of yours.

2 comments:

  1. Just to see you simply shake your head at our Pinch Punch enthusiasm before returning to slumber was reward enough for me.
    It was great to see you and Patsy. Prayers for your new endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, it was great to see you and your family as well! I am truly honored to have been PinchPunched in such a manner as you guys orchestrated. I only wish I would've attempted to go to your house. And if I didn't have to get up @ 3am that morning to catch a flight I would have came outside to see the sign in all of it's glory!

    ReplyDelete